Due to the current pandemic we are implementing the following protocols to help limit contact and spread of the virus.
**Modified Office Hours Starting March 25th until further notice**
Monday to Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Protocol During Regular Office Hours
- Unfortunately we can no longer have clients enter the hospital at this time in an effort to allow us to stay open as long as possible and continue to provide care for your pets
- Please either call (250-390-5131) from home or from your car while in the parking lot and we will get any food and medication that you need. We ask you to pay for the supplies by giving us your charge card number over the phone and we will bring the products out to you. We unfortunately cannot accept cash or debit at this time
- If you need to bring a pet in for urgent care please call ahead to discuss the situation. If your pet needs to be seen we will pick the pet up from our parking lot and bring them inside for an examination. We will get any information from you over the phone during the exam and then return them to you with any prescribed treatment. Payment will be over the phone with a charge card number.
Protocol After Hours
- If you have a true emergency please call the Central Island Veterinary Emergency Hospital at 250-933-0913, they are open 24/7
- In urgent situations current patients can reach us after hours at 250-755-7266. Remember urgent situations only and if you have an emergency please contact the 24 hr emergency hospital
This is a constantly changing situation so please check back here for current updates.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and sincerely hope that you and your pets remain healthy during the COVID-19 Virus pandemic.
We apologize for any inconvenience but we are renovating our old website